Showing 1–12 of 16 results
S-Weld MP680 Multi- Purpose Welding Electrode
Notes on Usage:
- Keep dry. If damp, redry the electrodes at 300C for 60 minutes before use to avoid pinholes or porosity found in weld metal.
- Use small current for dissmila metals welding. Keep the interpass temperature below 150C.
- Hero Tech
Hero Tech Gouging Carbon
- Suitable for boring, cutting, removing, of defects in welds nad casts and flushing excess metal off the weld.
- Good electric conductivity and arc stability
- Excellent working efficiency and low noise levels due to stable burning.
- Easy to detect cracks on work piece after gouging, due to consistency of materials used.